If you have a question about an order, or an issue with service, contacting Amazon Customer Service might be the best thing you can do. When contacting Amazon, you have the option of sending an email, having Amazon Customer Service call you, and live chatting. This article will show you how to talk with a customer service representative at Amazon. In most cases, the best way to get connected to the right customer services representative at Amazon is to use their online contact form: Amazon Customer Service Numbers Form If that doesn’t work for you, you can try other means of contacting Amazon.
Contact Amazon Customer Service
Call Amazon Customer Service Numbers anytime, 24/7, at 1(888) 280-4331
This is the direct, general customer service line for any and all Amazon issues. If you’re not near a computer with your account or are not sure what department to call, this is usually your best bet. However, with a little patience, you can also get Amazon to call you, picking a customer representative best-suited to help
Log into Amazon and scroll to “Help” at the bottom of any Amazon.com screen.
This will bring up a series of contact options. When you log in first, it connects your account to the call or email, allowing Amazon to quickly review your orders and save both of you time on the phone.
Click on “Need More Help?” followed by “Contact Us.”
This will bring you to the contact screen. After clicking “Help,” choose “Need More Help” under the header “Browse Help topics.”
- You may be asked to re-log in before being brought to the contact screen.
See Also : – Amazon Customer Service
Choose the order or orders that you need to contact Amazon Customer Service about
Next to each order are a series of options in tan buttons — returning the item, requesting refunds, etc. Click the one that you’re having issues with. If your order isn’t about items, scroll down to the section labeled “Tell us more about your issue.”
- In rare cases, you may have a dispute that isn’t tied to any one order or item, but other Amazon Customer services. If so, choose the appropriate tab at the top of the screen, choosing among “An Order I Placed,” “Fire and Kindle,” and other potential issues with Amazon Customer Service Numbers. If the option isn’t here, it is in the “Tell us more about your issue” section.
Decide how you want Amazon Customer Service to contact you
If your issues isn’t solved with the buttons available, you can still contact them. Once you’ve filled in the boxes with your answers (specifically the “Tell us more…” menu), Amazon Customer Service Numbers will ask how you’d like to be contacted:
- Email: You’ll get a written solution to the problem, with a tracking number and the ability to write back.
- Phone: Amazon calls you, choosing the appropriate department for your issue.
- Chat: You’ll live chat online with a specialist, working to resolve the issue.
Thanks For Visiting Our Site